"We RAES up!"
The Regional Alternative Educational Services (R.A.E.S.) is an ROE 33 ran alternative school for students living in the service areas located within the Regional Office of Education #33 districts (Henderson, Knox, Mercer, and Warren counties). We serve students who for a variety of reasons need an alternative educational setting to be successful academically.
Our programs use a combination of online curriculum (through Edgenuity and I-Pathways) and teacher-led instruction to meet the diverse learning styles of our students. Our R.A.E.S. staff recognizes the individual and unique needs of the variety of students in our programs and strives to meet those needs.
R.A.E.S offers a comprehensive and robust selection of academic programs:
- Alternative day school offering high school diploma curriculum
- RAES Day High School diploma programs operate in Galesburg, IL
- It serves Abingdon-Avon, Galesburg, Knoxville, Mercer County, Monmouth-Roseville, ROWVA, United, West Central and Williamsfield school districts.
- This program serves students from 6th through 12th grade.
- Adult Education evening school for a combination of HiSET/GED classes and high school diploma curriculum
- Adult Education evening HiSet/GED courses are offered in four locations: Galesburg, Monmouth, Carthage and Bushnell.
- This program serves students 17 years of age or older.
- Adult ESL courses in the day and evening for English language learners.
- Adult ESL courses are offered in two locations: Galesburg and Monmouth.
- This program serves students 18 years of age or older.
The average enrollment for all RAES programs is 125 students.
932 Harrison Street
Galesburg, IL 61401